Sunday, March 8, 2009

week 7:dusk

naomi: everything here is very calm right now, the calm before the enormous storm of deadlines and job hunting and moving countries. this is the hill near my house, the view north. 


my plan was to go to america next week to do some work for my exhibition and some obstacles have arisen, but i'll find a way.  
maybe in a couple of weeks the tlp photos won't be transatlantic at all (for one time only)

marie: o the night here it comes again
             it's on with the jeans, 
             the jacket
             and the shirt
              
i barely made it before night fell completely, though the sky did not show up through my camera, which clearly does not do well in low light. but it did remind me of one of my favorite songs by ryan adams.
 

next weeks theme is clocks, set by marie...

3 comments:

Diana March 8, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

This is beautiful. I can't wait for the next theme.

Azû March 11, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

love the project :)

Marie and Naomi March 14, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

thank you diana and azû!

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP