Sunday, April 19, 2009

week 13: big water


naomi: we went out on a boat this weekend, out into the watery wilderness! we couldn't see ireland because it's way too far away, but we could see dolphins and what our house looks like from the middle of cardigan bay.


it made me want my own boat.

marie:  i drove down the street to take this picture on saturday. i've been sick with a terrible flu, but knew i had to get my photo in before the rain came on sunday. it was so warm that day, and sunny. the ominous grays of a wintery lake michigan have finally disappeared, and left behind the brightest blues. it's too bad that this moment was my only moment spent outside of bed. my birthday is saturday, and i hope it looks like this.

next week's theme is the little things, set by marie.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP