Sunday, October 11, 2009

week 38: staircase




marie: the stairs have been killing me lately. i waddle up and down and up and down all day with my egg shaped body - like humpty dumpty. unfortunately for me, the only bathroom in the house is on the second floor. and sometimes i'm actually out of breath and my legs burn like they did after i ran the mile in high school. i miss having a one level house here in the midst of my third trimester. o, and that little blur is charlie cat, eater of cheerios, sporting his fresh lion cut.


naomi: i'm laughing at marie saying her body is egg shaped, because it makes me imagine she's going to lay an egg with a baby boy inside.
i fell down some stairs this week. my butt is not a fan of stairs right now.

next week's theme is feet, set by naomi.

3 comments:

Anonymous October 12, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

What I love about this post:

- how the cat's fur matches Naomi's stairs
- quote #1: "to lay an egg with a baby boy inside"
- quote #2: "eater of cheerios, sporting his fresh lion cut"

Looking forward to "feet"!

Naomi Rose October 12, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

thanks adeline! I'd love it if Marie laid an egg.

Just joking 'rie.

Marie Bee October 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

I'll lay one, but only the baby boy kind.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP